RailWorks Project Manager in Hayward, California
REQUISITION NUMBER: 20180910-34001-001
HOME COMPANY: HSQ Technology
COMPANY LOCATION: HSQ Technology - Hayward, CA
BUSINESS UNIT/DEPT: OPERATIONS
JOB LOCATION: Hayward, CA
HSQ Technology designs, integrates and builds turnkey Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA) Systems, for Water/Wastewater Plants, Power Distribution, Facility Management and Transit Systems. In business since 1979, we are located in Hayward, California. HSQ offers flexible hours, a convenient location, and a challenging work environment.
We are seeking a Project Manager to join our growing team and work on an exciting hydro-electric SCADA upgrade project.
The candidate’s qualities must include:
• A degree in engineering or similar technical discipline
• Experience with SCADA and other control system deployments
• Familiarity with computers, networking, data communications, programmable logic controllers, data acquisition & amp; control, and technical troubleshooting
• Experience in managing multiple simultaneous projects for different customers
• Experience contracting with government agencies
• Strong interpersonal skills in managing a team toward project success
• Clear verbal and written communication skills
• A positive, team-success attitude
- California Professional Engineer (PE) a plus
This job description is not intended to represent a complete, comprehensive list of all duties and responsibilities that may be required in this position. There may be unplanned activities and other duties as assigned.
Railworks Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer (Minorities, Females, Veterans, Disabled)